Today I found a "Battleship" game at the store. I always loved playing it as a kid, so I bought it. Ashlyn and Brian played several games before bedtime. I think it'll be one of her favs too! ;)
My name is Chrissy, I've been married to Brian for 12 yrs and I'm a Stay at Home Mom to my 2 vivacious kids Ashlyn (9) and Chason (almost 4). We currently live in Alabama courtesy of the Coast Guard....but I've called Maine, Virginia, North Carolina and Alaska home at points in my life. I'm taking this blog on as a challenge. This past year has been a whirlwind between homeschooling, dance classes, church and Brian's travels. I only wish I could look back and remember the little everyday things. So I am taking it on! Bear with me if I miss a day...or two....but I promise I will do my best to catch up. :) Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment