
Ashlyn had dance practice today for a dance she will be doing at competition this year. The title of the dance is "Toys". Last year it was "Birds" and I had to make a duck costume for her. My mind was spinning as to what her costume was going to be. So after practice all of the parents went in and were told what costume our child needs. I consider myself crafty, and can sew a pattern ... but boy do I have a challenge ahead of me! Ashlyn is going to be a Jack in the box!!! lol So I came home searching the internet for ideas. This picture is the one I liked the best. Now I have to find a Jester pattern I like, colors/fabric, and foam for the box (remember she has to dance in this!). I have till January to get it complete ... I don't want to wait till the last minute on this one!
Wow, that's pretty ambitious of you! I can't wait to see your creation!!!
ReplyDelete