
Didn't do anything really exciting today .... just an ordinary day. Cleaned the house, did laundry, met Brian at work with the kids for lunch ..... so nearing the end of the day I had forgotten to take a picture. I remembered as I sat in the lobby at Ashlyn's dance studio. (I'm hoping the longer I do this, it will become second nature to take a pic of every day happenings) Today was the 1st day of summer classes...she was so excited! So, I took a picture from where I was sitting. The big blue trophy sitting on the desk was from one of the dances she was in. It was the highest scoring dance of the competition weekend in Panama City. (The bird production for those of you that have seen it) Click here for Bird Dance link
WOO HOO! Not only do I get to be the first follower, I get to leave your first comment! WOO HOO! Blog's looking great!! Good luck!
ReplyDelete