Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 5






Today I really didn't do much of anything, my hand is still pretty sore from surgery. So while I lay resting in bed today, Brian and the kids cleaned the garage. Not sure if the kids helped or hindered, but they were out there. Anyways, I didn't know if I should blog about the garage today or the bugs found in the garage, so I'll do both. Brian took the pic of the black widow he found while cleaning. Gives me shivers just looking at it! Eeek!

2 comments:

  1. wow! I wish I could get Uncle Mike to get his garage looking 1/10th as neat as your Brian's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Ken would get the garage cleaned up so my car can go back in! I've had to park outside since MIL moved in (yes, the garage is filled with her crap). That spider pic just send chills down my spine!!!

    ReplyDelete